Saturday, August 4, 2012

Color Tag with Coach

Come celebrate along with Coach's launch of the new Legacy Collection and more than 70 years of Coach color with a new project called ColorTag. They revolutionized the handbag industry with the 1st brightly colored leatherware, offering hundreds of shades since 1941. Do you like the same shades I do? Please share my favorite Coach Color Tags on Facebook, Pinterest, your blog, Twitter, across the web. Be sure to keep checking the tags I've posted here for future hidden possibilities ;) Hover the color tag to reveal if you've won a giftcard, check back often, it will prompt you for further information & verification before prize is awarded. PRIZES: 6 Instant win game Grand Prizes of a $500 Coach giftcard (ARV $500); 14 Instant win game 1st Prizes of a $250 Coach giftcard (ARV $250); 90 Instant win 2nd prizes of a $100 Coach giftcard (ARV $100). Ends at 11:59pm ET August 31, 2012.

3 comments:

  1. JUST WON! $250 gc! thanks for posting this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that IS great news Amanda! So happy for your awesome win & thanks for sharing so others know there are real people winning these giveaways.

      Delete
  2. I want to win.... I can't win. sheesh. I keep clicking and posting and clicking and posting.... I never win.... ahhhhh. Ok thanks for letting me get it out. LOL. Good Luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete