Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Saving money while staying connected

I have written about my switch from the phone company to Vonage before.  It's been years now...  happy years of saving money while staying connected to family & friends.  Haven't had issues with it or the annoying calls from the phone provider trying to switch you to another plan only to end up paying more eventually.  No big flucuations in cost or minutes to monitor still makes me breathe a sigh of relief.  I like that I can read voicemails converted to text via my email from whereever I am.  It's one of the included features that originally got me to switch that I am thankful they brought back.  Curious about Vonage?  Check out what they offer & if you sign up through my link you get one month FREE as well.

Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment